Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beware. I'm Coming.

Beware. I'm Coming.

So you think you can cage me like an animal to be put on display? You think you can treat me like that? I am going murder each and every one of you if it takes to my last breath and the rest of my life. You will pay dearly for this, as many have done already. You will suffer like no others have suffered before.

Don't come looking for me. You'll never find me. But I know where you are. I know where you sleep. I know where you eat. You are the ones who should be hiding.

Carrie Park: your day of reckoning is coming. Your great plans of world domination are crumbling all around you. Your assets are being seized, and your network is being dismantled. You can sail that ship to the ends of the Earth but I will hunt you down. Pray that your ship explodes before I find you.

Alex Ross: your trickery and betrayal have doomed you. Once I thought I had your trust, even your love. Now you give your love to another, and your trust to a woman who is planning your death as we speak. I had saved a special torture for Park, but now it's clear who will receive the ultimate in pain and suffering. You might survive but your nerves will scream pain for the rest of your life, which you will have no choice but to end with your own hand.

So beware. I am watching you. I will strike when the moment is right. I am coming.

Posted: Thursday, November day, 2008 @ 6:22 PM

No comments: