Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hit Girl for Hire

Hit Girl for Hire

Do you have a desperate problem that needs solving? Are you in a spot that requires the most delicate and discreet handling?

In other words, Do you needs someone eliminated?

We've all been through it. The cheating girlfriend or spouse. The controlling parents or siblings. The boss who never listens. The girl who always gets the attention. The rival gang member. The other candidate. The guy who stole your money. The bastard who stole your girl. The bitch who laughed at your equipment.

You do not have live one more second suffering their existence.

To date I've logged over 300 confirmed kills. I'm a master of disguise and guile. Your prey will never know I'm coming...unless you want them to. If there's information you need, I'm an expert in data acquisition.

Be prepared with your contribution up front. If I get even a sniff of legal involvement, you will lose all of your contribution, and your own life will be in jeopardy.

Feel free to to send email to my secure email account hitgirl524 and I'll post a description of how I might eliminate your foe. If you agree to my scenario, you'll be given instructions you must follow to the letter. Any deviation will result in harsh penalties.

Hope to hear from you! Your salvation is just an email away! :)

Posted: Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 1:35 PM

No comments: